- Daily morning conference is 7:25-8:15 am
- Daily noon conference is 12-1pm.
- Once a month, residents present interesting cases they encountered while on service.
- Guest lecturers occur on occasion.
- Senior residents are expected to present for rotation-specific conferences and tumor boards including body, neuroradiology, mammography, and pediatrics; pediatric surgery conference; rheumatology conference, as well as many other optional conferences.
- Monthly journal club conferences are led by the radiology faculty and articles are presented by the residents. There are also journal club conferences on the pediatric, neuroradiology, angio/interventional, and neurointerventional services. Food is typically provided by the department.
- For the junior residents, dedicated physics lectures are given approximately once per week, recently updated to reflect new ABR exam format. RSNA physics modules are available for study and review.